Get started now.
Existing Members Click Here to Login
HeartsBond, Free online Dating website
As you may know, there are many different online dating sites you can choose from, to suit the needs that work for you. HeartsBond makes it easy for you to join, search for possible matches, and contact others ALL for FREE. I hope enjoy our free online dating site in looking for love. how it will feel like when you come and join the HeartsBond family, you enjoy meeting others who are looking for you.
When people go onto a free online dating site they usually are looking for a partner they can fall in love with or at least find someone they want to spend time with. Falling in love isnít easy to do and HeartsBond is here to help you find that one special person to fall in love with. When you sign up, enjoy everything HeartsBond has to offer you for free. HeartsBond makes it easy for you to look and contact others for free. Online dating makes it easy to search others by what you are looking for. Come become a part of the family here at HeartsBond, the free online dating website. Come meet others like you for free.
When we are looking to meet someone to fall in love with, sometimes we donít have the things we need to find the right person to fall in love with. This means we look for people that have similar values we have and look for the values we in others we donít like in ourselves to balance out. We tend to ask questions and if the person doesnít answer correctly, we write them off as being not what we are looking for. Finding the right person is getting to know someone about who they are. For example, if we are wanting a religious person and they say they arenít and you feel you need to look for someone else, you may miss that they are very spiritual. Maybe, they would be, if they were with the right person. Every situation is different, but donít turn love away from a checklist criterion you may have.
When you are trying to find love, donít work hard to find it. The more you work to find love, the further away love is from you. When people say Love comes when you least expect it, it is true. Take it from the owner of HeartsBond who met his wife the night his friends wouldnít let him stay in to mourn his grandfather who passed away at 10:15 in the morning. He met his wife at 10:30 at night. It happened when he wasnít expecting it.
Registration is easy to start the process with a short questionnaire to enter some basic information about yourself and what you are looking for. Once you are inside, there is a more in depth questionnaire to make it easier to narrow down your search to find someone more compatible for you to fall in love with. We are looking forward to you finding what you are looking for. Find love now, what are you waiting for?
When you decide to meet someone in an online dating website, precautions are necessary, just like if you meet someone in a bar, restaurant, or grocery store. Online dating can be a wonderful tool to meet others, but it is the memberís responsibility to make all the proper precautions to know who you are going to meet. If the person you meet has a background that is other than stellar, then it is your decision whether you will go on a date with this person or not. HeartsBond is only to be used to help you contact others as a possible prospect to meet, talk, and to get better acquainted. Our main goal is for you to find someone to fall in love with.
Benefits to HeartsBond
HeartsBond is helping the members find a special match for penpals, friendships, dating, and marriage when you feel it is the right time. HeartsBond is striving to offer you a quality product and hope you enjoy being part of our free online dating site and referring as many people to our site to help it grow rapidly. Finding love is a difficult process and hopefully we can assist you in making it easier for you. There are events coming in the near future and hope you are part of them. The special events can be hosted by HeartsBond, which will be posted on the website when it is available. Members can post outings to do “meet and greet” gatherings so you can meet others in your area in a safe, fun, and stress free environment. Social gatherings in your area are definitely a great way to meet others for friendships or possibly more without being pressured.
Who can Join HeartsBond
HeartsBond is a unique free online dating website in the fact that there are 17 different available languages you can choose from within HeartsBond. Not only will HeartsBond become the most utilized FREE online dating website in the United States, but will become the Free Online Dating website internationally on the web. HeartsBond is going to work hard in becoming the most utilized free online dating site, nationally and internationally.
1. Love does not hurt. Physical and/or emotional abuse are not a part of love.
2. Love is not manipulative, it should not be used to get others to do what you want.You should never give in to demands based on the, "You would do it if you loved me!" tactic.
3. Love is an intense feeling of caring for another person. It can take many different forms (romantic, friendly, familial) but it is always about caring.
4. Although it is true that a big part of love is putting another person's happiness ahead of your own this never includes compromising your values or being untrue to yourself.
5. If somebody asks you to do something that you don't want to do in order to "prove" your love they do not love you the way you might think they do. When you love another person you don't ask them to sacrifice a part of themselves in the name of that love.
6. It is very easy to confuse lust for love. The true measure of romantic love is commitment and trust not physical attraction.
7. It is possible to feel romantic love for more than one person at a given time. Just think, if it is possible for you to love both of your parents at the same time why would it be impossible to feel romantic love for two people at once? Don't beat yourself up emotionally if you find yourself in this unhappy situation. But be sure to remain single and be open and honest with all parties about your feelings and confusion.
8. Sex is NOT love. Love is NOT sex. Sex can be a part of romantic love but it is never mandatory.
9. Romantic love can (and often does) fade. When it goes there is not always a reason. When somebody falls out of love with you it does not reflect upon your value as a person or your desirability.
10. Love should make you feel happy, secure and appreciated.
1. 40 million Americans use online dating services. Thatís about 40% of the adult American single population. Itís not just a fad anymore, and it might be your ticket to finding happiness.
2. 44% of the adult American population is single. Thatís over 100 million people, so your odds are actually much better than you think.
3. On average, there are 86 single men to every 100 single women in America. So, the odds are slightly in favor of men.
4. 50% of New York state adults are unmarried, making it the best state for single people.
5. 51% of single people surveyed say that flattery is the best way to attract someone. 25% say they use touching as a way to flirt and 23% say that the best way to let someone know youíre interested in them is the old school method of passing word through a friend.
6. Profiles with photos get over twice as many responses. According to economists at MIT, profiles with photos get over twice as many e-mails as profiles without them.
7. You have 15 minutes to make first impression. Thatís if youíre a woman. If youíre a man, you have a little more cushion. Woman usually take bout an hour to decide if youíre going to have a second date.
8. #1 relationship argument is over money. So, donít feel too bad if you canít agree about whoís paying for the date.
9. 48% of breakups in online relationships occur through e-mail. It may seem rude especially in the setting of an online relationship.
10. Only 2% of men find relationships from a barstool.
It's rough out there. Believe me. I know ... But when you are looking for love online, there are certain things you can do to make it easier on yourself. I am here to offer the men of the world some very simple, no-brainer DONT'S for their online profile pictures. Men: Take a moment to make sure you are not guilty of any these offenses:
1. Pictures of yourself with a dolphin: I don't really get it. Is it to show a "sense of adventure?" A love of fish?
2. Listing your job as "professional":Professional WHAT?
3. Post only one picture -- of a group: I get it! You want us to know 'I'm a cool guy,' I have friends! And that's okay, it gives us an indication of what you like to do, but come on -- you need to indicate which one you are. Guess which one is trying to land a date? I DON'T KNOW!
4. One very distant picture: "Hellllooooooo out there there the th...." I can't SEE you. Not helpful when I am superficially sussing out people that I could potentially be attracted to!
5. Blurry: Come on. You can do better, can't you?
6. Pictures of yourself with several bimbos: So that's what you like? Pass.
7. Shirt off, no face: While it's good to let a girl imagine, we'd rather not have to imagine your face -- put your shirt back on and stop hiding behind your (real or imagined) abdominals.
8. Only posting self-portraits of the bathroom mirror variety: Get someone to take your freaking picture! Come on, man! If I wanted to date a serial killer, I would get a prison pen pal.
9. Posting arty imagery: I get it. You're cool. I don't want to look at what you like to look at. I want to see you. Spare me your awesome sense of aesthetics.
10. No photo: This is of course the worst photo offense one can commit in their online dating profile. Even the least shallow among us, when looking for "the one" online and sifting through thousands of profiles, have at best a four-second window in which we decide whether or not we want to learn more about this person. And the picture is largely what we base it on. No pic/no dice. *see number 4.
It's amazing how we found each other, I will take you through my journey of love...
My husband (yes I'm married, far from happily) bought an online game, a game I thought was really stupid, I even told him to put it back, it's a good thing he didn't listen. I watched him play for a few months and was interested in chatting myself. So I did, after being a part of this game for almost a year, I met some awesome friends. I guess you could say I was looking for something and I found it. I also put up with losers hitting on the sexy character I had picked for myself, but something made me stay.
I met the sweetest guy, Jeremy. We played along with the game very well for the time we stayed there. We got "married" on the game and all of our friends came to see the event. From the first day I saw him he had my heart.
Everyone thought we were so cute how we sit in the corner of the most popular room. That's how we started chatting, he always wanted to sit in MY corner, so it started play fighting and I always made fun of his little typos. Before I knew it he was buying me roses from the giftshop of the game, by the time we left the game I had over 1200 roses, all from him. It sounds really silly but they meant so much to me, it was the most he could've given me, at the time.
After the first few months we decided to exchange pictures. He was so adorable, and so very sexy, we were both very pleased. Things always got better and neither of us had to try. A bunch of our friends wanted to try voice chat, so we joined in. Oh my god his voice was so soothing to me.
I couldn't get enough of it. Our visits to the game diminished and so did the time we spent with our friends. I was so wrapped up in his love I couldn't concentrate on anything else.
I ordered a Cartouche, its a pendant that's supposed to have your name on one side in english and your name in Egyptian on the other, well I ordered mine special and got his name on the other side in Egyptian (so no one would know what it said) I broke it in half and sent him half of it. We wear these close to our hearts, only we know what it means.
We still to this day talk about the "boom" we feel when we're together. It's the best feeling anyone could have. There was only one down side to all of this, I got so scared, I mean, I am married, and so is he. I thought it would be for the best if we didn't chat anymore, I was getting too attached. I tried leaving him 3 times and I felt so bad, I couldn't go through with it. We were only apart for 24 hours at a time and it seemed like a lifetime. I didn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I walked around like a zombie, during those times I didn't even turn the computer on. I couldn't stand being online without him. I finally got up enough guts to see if he had tried contacting me and he did, every time. He was feeling just as bad as I was, if not worse. I have never in my life felt so empty and alone as I did when we were apart.
I have decided not to back-pedal anymore, because I know it won't work. We have something so great and I would never ever trade that for anything. He is my best friend, my soul mate, my lover (a form of cybering I guess, on voice, hands free). Smile.
We are secret lovers, btw, that's one of our songs. We have talked about meeting, but we know what will happen. The sexual attraction is so great, we wouldn't be able to contain ourselves. We talk a lot about it, how that first hug will be so intense, just thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes. Even though life has dealt us sucky decks, I believe we will be together for real one day, if there is a god and true love exists, we will be.
We have our real lives for now and it's not going to change in the near future, but I always have hope. We aren't hurting anyone, being together online we are much happier, real lives included. We not only want each other, we need each other and that's never going to change. We have been together a year now and every day that passes, we are closer, and more in love.
To everyone that is alone in this world, don't give up, you too can find your soul mate. Thank you for letting me share. :)
Disclaimer: Links to non-Federal organizations found at this site are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by HeartsBond, LLC, YouTube or the Federal Government, and none should be inferred. HeartsBond is not responsible for the content of the individual organization web pages found at these links. Information retrieved on 6/21/11 from YouTube website.